Don’t hold back on anything. Make the most of everything. Live your life… to love your life. It’s better to live, rather than to just exist. Today is a brand new day. It’s yours! Make it what you want it to be. Make it a day of excitement and adventure to accomplish things you have dared to try……
Turn your back on your fears. Turn your face to GOD. You have a clean slate today to start all over again. Forgot about the troubles of yesterday, and welcome the happiness of today. The sun is shining bright, the air is clean, and you are alive to do whatever you please, in order to make your life better, sweeter… happier than it’s ever been before.
Many people are merely marking time instead of enjoying their lives. Their favorite day of the week is “someday.” Someday my ship will come in. Someday my prince (or princess) will come. Someday it’s all going to get better. Someday my life will change. But, don’t be one of those people who simply endure the present… while “waiting for something better to happen.”
To help you along the way today, as you start your new life on the “Biggest Day” of the rest of your life, be sure to:
- Strive to become the person GOD desires you to be.
- Ignore the negativity around you.
- Forgive those who have hurt you.
- Listen to the inner voice GOD put inside you.
- Embrace change and enjoy your life as it unfolds.
- Choose your relationships wisely.
- Recognize those who love you.
- Be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have.
- Leave enough time for fun.
- Enjoy all the little things in life.
Never sit around and do nothing. Life is too valuable to be wasted. If you happen to mess up while trying, don’t beat yourself up… just start over. Try something else, because if you wait until you’ve satisfied all the uncertainties of life, it may be too late. Time won’t wait, so neither should you.