Laugh as much as you breathe… and love as long as you live. Enjoy life while it’s in front of you to enjoy. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Live a little. GOD created life to be enjoyed. And, it certainly makes me enjoy life all the more whenever I see others happy and enjoying their lives.
Enjoy your life for the amazing gift that it is. Enjoy the ups. Live through the downs. Your best chance at happiness is now – in spite of problems, in spite of setbacks, and in spite of negative situations. Try these 7 things to help you Live, Laugh and Love your life more and more by the day:
1. Appreciate Beauty. Take a closer look at the people and things around you… and take a moment to appreciate what makes them so special to you.
2. Laugh. Never be too busy to laugh, or too serious to smile. Instead, surround yourself with trustworthy and loving people… and don’t get caught up in your own sense of importance.
3. Enjoy Simple Pleasures. If you slow down for just a moment and take the time to appreciate simple, ordinary events, life instantly becomes more enjoyable.
4. Connect With People. In so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life.
5. Learn Something New. There is a strong link between learning and happiness. Therefore, prioritize your time. Set aside time to stimulate your mind to learn something new each day.
6. Rethink Your Mornings and Evenings. Don’t rush through life. Experience the profound benefits of establishing a routine in the mornings and evenings. For example, in the morning you may choose to wake an hour earlier and spend the time working on yourself, whether it be reading, writing or exercising. In the evening, consider spending some time just before bed reviewing your day or in meditation.
7. Celebrate Your Successes. During a normal day, why not take a moment to celebrate your success? Share the experience with someone else, reward yourself with a nice lunch, or just give yourself a mental pat on the back.