“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” ~ Romans 12:1 (KJV)
Live…Love… and Lead! The CHRISTIAN LIFESTYLE… is a life of LOVE and SACRIFICE. But it’s also a lifestyle filled with tests and trial… so it’s always good to have a close walk with GOD. To take the guesswork out of your Christian walk with GOD… follow this “DAILY LIST” to keep you on the right path.
1. Pray – morning, noon and night.
2. Read something from GOD’s Word.
3. Love others sincerely.
4. Show yourself friendly.
5. Hate what is evil.
6. Cling to what is good.
7. Be devoted to others in brotherly love.
8. Honor others above yourself.
9. Serve the Lord with diligence and enthusiasm.
10. Trust in… And, depend on GOD, especially in difficult times.
11. Help someone in need.
12. Practice to show kindness to strangers – when possible.
13. Do good and not evil to those who repeatedly hurt you.
14. Personally identify with the joys and pains of others.
15. Live in peaceful harmony with others.
16. Live in such a way that nobody can accuse you of wrong.
17. Try your best to get along with everybody.
18. Do not get even with your enemies; treat them as a friend.
19. Set aside private time for meditation and worship.
20. DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN TOMORROW.