Dream Big. Be Grateful. Give Love. Laugh Often. ~ Unknown
The world is changing at a rapid pace. Selfishly, more people are seeking ways to be happy, that little involves consideration for the welfare of others. They live by the rule of: “Follow your heart. And everything will fall into place” However, their way of living and their interpretation of finding happiness is in direct contrast to GOD’s word… which says, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding…” ~ Proverbs 3:5
It is important to make sure every decision you make concerning your life and your personal happiness, is based on what will bring you inner happiness – and not outward happiness. Because, you will never discover true happiness by living the life that our modern culture promotes.
Culture says, “Forget about God and live as you please.”
Culture says, “God is make-believe. Set your own rules.”
Culture says, “You know what’s best. Do what makes you happy.”
Culture says, “Follow your every desire and you will find happiness.”
Culture says, “Happiness is based on circumstances, and not by a connection to GOD.”
But here are 15 Daily Rules To Live By, that if practiced, will change your life… and eventually bring you inner happiness.
- Trust GOD.
- Don’t listen to the enemy.
- Never try to be friends with everyone.
- Keep GOD close to you… not your enemies.
- PRAY… as often as you can.
- Stand (BY) your word, but stand (ON) GOD’s word.
- Never let people see you sweat over small stuff.
- Never feel weak for accepting another person’s point of view.
- Plan… but leave room for change and growth.
- Treat other people as you would want to be treated.
- Be helpful. Give of your resources to others.
- Develop your faith… by putting it into practice.
- Live a godly life by obedience, more than by ritual.
- Be patient in all situations.
- Follow peace.