DEAR friend…, don’t forget to appreciate TODAY! Starting today, forget about what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s next. GOD has great things in store for you.
You have waited a lifetime for this day. And, I happy to tell you that, “It’s here!” Today is that “Someday” you’ve always talked about! Remember? In the past you said, “One day I’m going to try this, or do that.” Now that it’s here… What will you do with it?
Your future is now in your hands. It’s either TODAY or NEVER! You have to appreciate who GOD has made you to be… and make the most of what you have, in spite of what you don’t have. But, to help you along the way, as you start your new life on the “Biggest Day” of the rest of your life, be sure to:
1. Learn to appreciate the great people and things in your life.
2. Learn to ignore other people’s negativity.
3. Learn to forgive those who have hurt you.
4. Learn to… choose to listen to your inner voice.
5. Learn to embrace change and enjoy your life as it unfolds.
6. Learn to choose your friendships and relationships wisely.
7. Learn to recognize those who love you.
8. Learn to be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have.
9. Learn to leave enough time for fun.
10. Learn to leave time to enjoy the little things in life.
You will make mistakes, you will have struggles, and you will even regret some things; but remember… your life can still be a courageous journey. Yet, the decision is all yours whether it turns out to be a total failure… or a total success. It’s all about what you put into life.
Therefore, in spite of your disappointments… “Give it all you got!” Don’t hold back anything. Don’t give in to it. Make the most of it! It’s better to live, rather than to just exist.
Today’s Affirmation – Today, no more pity parties… GOD is my help. I am totally in charge of my future, and challenging my heart, mind and spirit to take ACTION!