“If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” ~ Jim Rohn
FAITH is GOD’s way to a successful life. It has been proven, over time and throughout history that, GOD’s way is the best way. Therefore, FAITH is the key to success… and it is a big part of the equation for pleasing GOD! For sure, success can be achieved through various avenues, but it all begins with FAITH.
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” That is GOD’s promise to you. And it’s a mighty good promise.
GOD wants you to be successful… but your success has to fall second in line behind the relationship He wants you to have with Him. So truth is, you CAN succeed at anything – but, only if you are willing to devote enough prayer, and enough energy and attention to it.
5 Common denominators I highly recommend for success in life are:
- Focus on developing a firm relationship with GOD.
- Pray and ask GOD to direct you in how to carry out your goals.
- Have faith… and speak GOD’s word over your life.
- Take responsibility for everything in your life.
- TAKE ACTION… by being active. Give your goals the hands-on treatment.
If there is no ACTION… there is no FAITH. FAITH without activity… is lifeless. But in order to turn things around in your life… you have to take the first step towards trusting GOD. When you have FAITH, it allows GOD to:
- Work in your favor
- Respond to your obvious needs.
- Fill voids in your life.
- Open doors to blessings.
- Bring what seems like the impossible… to reality.
- Be generous to and through you… so His name can be glorified.
So keep claiming GOD’s promises! Read and believe Gods Word. And above all things… Have FAITH. After all, FAITH is what activates GOD’s power.