GOD won’t show… or tell everybody your dreams. What He has for you… is for you. It doesn’t belong to anyone else but you. Your name is on it, because He created you for it – and it for you. You’ve prayed, and now it’s time for release… so you have to put yourself in proper position for delivery.
GOD has certain people in place to help you get through certain seasons in life. From that point, some people might want to go farther with you… but they can’t, because GOD has not prepared them for what He has prepared you for. And He is very particular about what He does… how He does it… and who He uses to do it.
Whenever GOD is about to do something new in your life, whether it be receiving a new anointing, going to the next level of your destiny, or taking you into a season of success; GOD will lead you to a place where the crowd will not be able to go.
- When GOD was going to do something new in Moses life He called him to the back side of the desert.
- When Jacob was at a point of change in his life he found himself alone wrestling with God.
- Abraham set out alone… with his entire household, to go to a place where GOD had called him out to go.
- Jesus went to a place in the Garden of Gethsemane to pray… alone.
However, even though all of the above-mentioned people went forth alone… their calling would eventually bless the lives of millions, even billions of people, when all in the end.
- Everybody will not be able to hear what God is about to speak to you.
- Everybody will not be able to see what God is about to show you.
Don’t expect the crowd everywhere you go. Why? Because some people won’t be able to handle the blessings GOD is going to give you. Therefore, when GOD begins to work in your life… and you feel a bit of loneliness, more than you have in the past, it’s because GOD is taking you to a place where the crowd cannot follow. That’s His way of positioning you for what He is getting ready to do in your life. Proceed carefully. Your next step is an important one. Make wise choices about who you associate yourself with. If you move too quickly, people will give you the wrong advice… and it will mess you up!