Today is that “Someday” you’ve always talked about! Remember? In the past you said, “One day I’m going to try this, or do that.” Now that it’s here… What will you do with it?
Today is Your Someday. Don’t put it off any longer. Live the life that GOD intended you to live. You have the day ahead of you. You’ve waited a lifetime… and I’m happy to tell you, your future is in your hands. It’s either TODAY or NEVER!
Many people are merely marking time instead of enjoying their lives. Their favorite day of the week is “someday.” Someday my ship will come in. Someday my prince (or princess) will come. Someday it’s all going to get better. Someday my life will change. But, don’t be one of those people who simply endure the present… while “waiting for something better to happen.”
To help you along the way, as you start your new life on the “Biggest Day” of the rest of your life, be sure to:
- Become the person GOD desires you to be.
- Ignore the negativity around you.
- Forgive those who have hurt you.
- Listen to the inner voice GOD put inside you.
- Embrace change and enjoy your life as it unfolds.
- Choose your relationships wisely.
- Recognize those who love you.
- Be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have.
- Leave enough time for fun.
- Enjoy the little things in life.
You will make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret some things; but remember… your life can be a courageous journey… or nothing at all. Therefore, in spite of your disappointments, “Give it all you got!” Don’t hold back anything. Don’t give in to it. Make the most of it! It’s better to live, rather than to just exist. Let your affirmation be this: “Today, no more pity parties… GOD is my help. I am totally in charge of my future, and I am challenging my heart, mind and spirit to take ACTION!”