“Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.”
~ Dale Carnegie
Don’t continue to run away from fear. You can only run so far before you finally have to face your fears. And you will have to face them at some point in life. If you want to overcome your fears, face them head on… and not with your back turned to them.
You can’t fight, and win against your fears on your own! So don’t punish yourself by thinking you can fight fear, alone! Thinking that way would be a big mistake… and could possibly lead to many unnecessary problems on your part. Instead, HOLD YOUR PEACE… and let GOD fight your battles!
Fear can cause you a lot of unnecessary pain. But the only way to overcome fear… is if you turn the tables on fear, and make fear… fear you, in the same way you’ve feared it for such a long time. However, in order to do that, you have to relinquish control… and allow the power of GOD to work. All GOD wants you to do is:
- Stop attempting to do His job… and rely on Him.
- Stop comparing yourself to others… and live YOUR own life.
- Stop feeding your fears “Mental junk food” with negative thoughts.
- Purposely learn to create “moments of peace” in your thoughts.
- Understand that it’s okay to just be YOU.
- Pray more… so GOD can regain control of your life.
- Allow Faith to increase in your life… so fear will decrease.
“Suffering, failure, loneliness, sorrow, discouragement, and death will be part of your journey, but the Kingdom of God will conquer all these horrors. No evil can resist grace forever.” ~ Brennan Manning
Every moment of your life won’t be EPIC. But if you give GOD control, He will make your life more beautiful… than you ever imagined it could be.